The fight against unemployment goes of course through job creation in companies.
New hiring incentives are regularly introduced. But there is another “sector” allowing to reduce the number of job seekers, it is the creation of company, indeed a person who creates his company it is one unemployed less, which itself is likely to ” hire from the start or over time.
When you want to start a business, the main difficulty lies in financing. We will review the different possibilities for raising the necessary funds.
1) Bank loans
The banks can of course grant you a loan but you should know that they will study your project from every angle. The bank also has an advisory role. They will be able to direct you to various organizations likely to help you and possibly grant you loans at low rates or even at zero rates.
Attention: L’arce is not a loan, it is an aid, a subsidy as such it is not reimbursable.
The ARCE ( Aid for taking over or setting up a business ) is only paid to persons benefiting from the ARE (Aid for Return to Employment), that is to say paid job seekers.
- ARCE is part of a larger system called ACRE ( Aid to the Unemployed Creating or Taking over a Business ). Clearly, this means that you must check whether your case falls within the criteria for admission to ACRE before applying to ARCE.
- To obtain information on L’arce or to withdraw an application file, you must contact the Center de Formalité des Entreprises (CFE), its premises are located at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- It is therefore only after having confirmed that you are eligible for the Acre that you will be able to apply for an Arce loan from the employment center agency on which you depend.
What is the amount of the ARCE?
- This aid is calculated as follows: 45% of the unemployment benefit amounts still to be collected.
- It is paid in two installments, the first half as soon as the conditions for granting are met and the remaining 50% six months later.
- It is a zero rate loan repayable over a period of one to five years.
- Mother-of-pearl is part of a more global approach integrating help, advice and support from the project phase to the three years of the business. (Aid and advice to finalize the assembly and project financing, then support for three years).
- Are concerned: job seekers, RSA holders, employees who take over their businesses, etc.
- The Nacre loan is only granted if your financing also includes a bank or similar loan.
- The list of Nacre support operators can be viewed on the website
- If the financing plan for your creation project is greater than 75,000 USD, you will not be able to claim the Nacre loan.
What is the amount of Mother of Pearl?
- The ceiling for the Nacre credit is set at 8,000 USD.
- It is repayable without interest by monthly installments which cannot be deferred.
4) Other structures that can grant loans or assistance
There are many structures of help and support for people wishing to create or take over a business, some even grant loans of honor, ie 0% credit. This is the case of :
- Initiative France: It is an associative network of loans of honor without guarantee and without interest (Rate 0%).
- Entrepreneurial network : You can find additional information on their website.
- See also what local authorities and various administrations can offer you (Regional Council, General Council, community of municipalities, town hall, etc.).
A business creation requires long and difficult or even complex steps, the organizations mentioned above can be of great help, as much technical, strategic as financial. Do not hesitate to push the doors.
If your activity is suitable, why not start as a self-employed entrepreneur? Certain aids such as Acre or ARCE are compatible with the creation of a self-enterprise.